1) You must be at least 25 years old.
2) You must not have more than 6 other animals in your home.
3) All of your animals must be spayed/neutered and current on all vaccinations.
4) If you have a pool, it must be completely enclosed so that animals do not have access to it.
5) The animal that you adopt must never be left outside unattended without free access to enter your home.
6) The animal will never be tethered outside or allowed to ride in the bed of a pickup truck.
Please note that this is a preliminary adoption/foster application only. An Old Souls Animal Rescue & Retirement Home representative will contact you to go over additional information and answer any questions. During the adoption process, we will conduct a home check and do a meet and greet at your home to ensure that your new animal will be safe, comfortable, and happy in his/her new home. We look forward to having you join the Old Souls Animal Rescue family!